Charles Tupper was born in Anchorage, Alaska and grew up in Los Angeles, California. He graduated from Mount San Antonio College in Walnut California with an AS degree in Commercial Flight where he earned his pilot’s license. Charles enlisted in the US Army in 1987 as a Mechanic and Crew Chief on UH-1H helicopters and earned his Airframe and Power Plant licenses. He served in Desert Storm and was honorably discharged in 1991. Upon his discharge Charles returned to California where he worked as an aircraft mechanic, overhauling the PT6 series aircraft engines.
Charles’ side business as a disc-jockey became a business of its own when he added party rentals and full family entertainment. Soon after that, his business went full time. In 1996 he moved his business and family to the White Mountains of Arizona where he became the premier party supply and rental company in the area until selling it in 2017. During his time with his entertainment company, he even had a local kids TV show that included “Ask Willie Fox” and “The White Mountain Teen News”.
Charles soon became heavily involved in his new Arizona community and feels privileged to have had many community volunteering opportunities since 1996 (see partial list below). In 2015 again Charles felt pulled to a new calling and decided to apply his experiences, passions, and strengths into the Real Estate Market by earning his Real Estate License. He set a goal to be the best realtor he could be by serving those with the dream of home ownership and Real Estate investment.
In 2020 Charles married Terrina and joined her to live in Winslow, Arizona, where she had been a long-time resident. Charles now offers resale homes from Pinetop-Lakeside, Show Low, Taylor, Snowflake and along the I-40 Holbrook, Winslow through Flagstaff areas. Charles spends his free time with his wife, two sons, daughter, two grandchildren and his three “fur children”.
Whether you’re buying or selling, He’ll apply all he knows to make your goal his purpose. He looks forward to meeting and assisting new friends while making purchases or sales successful in every way possible.
Awards, Designations & Certifications Continuing Education
- 2017 – Wanting to serve fellow veterans, he earned his MRP, Military Relocation Professional Certification
- 2018 – RCRMS, REALTOR Certified Risk Management Specialist
- 2019 – ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- 2019 – GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- 2019 – Member of MRES, Master real Estate Society
- 2021 – LHC, Luxury Homes certification
- 2021 – Commitment to Excellence (C2EX)
- 2022 – SFR, Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certification
- 2022 – SRS, Seller Representative Specialist
- 2022 – PSA, Pricing Strategy Advisor
- 2023 – AHWD, At Home With Diversity
He continues his education, and he looks forward to providing the best experience to all he works for.
- The White Mountains Bicycle Rodeo and Safety Fair.
- Charter President of The White Mountains Optimist Club
- Co-founder of the “Read to Win” program
- Chairperson for the Community Outreach Committee (White Mountain Association of REALTORS®) 2018 and 19 and still on committees.
- Serving on the White Mountain Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors since 2019.
Phone Search APP